sábado, 1 de octubre de 2011

Too much or too little holiday?

Hello everybody! Yes, I’m sorry to tell you summer is over and holidays too! I hope your enjoyed yours as mine weren’t as relaxing and peaceful as I’d expected.
But now it’s time to go back to work and brush up your English and what a better way to do it than revising some grammar through music? I’ve chosen “Broken Strings”, a song by James Morrison & Nelly Furtado, in which you’ll find several quantifiers and indefinite pronouns. First, do the listening task and then, revise the use of these words trying the activities below. They’re not too difficult as I guess you'll need some time to get used to hard work, won’t you?
As usual, you can correct your answers if you CLICK THE KEY.


1 comentario:

  1. Natalia,

    Really nice and interesting activity!!! Will you ever stop working? Congrats!

    ResponderEliminar