jueves, 24 de marzo de 2011

Have you?

You know, I'm a terrible gossip! So I'm willing to know what you have done in the last months. I myself have been very busy with an online course that has helped me to create this blog and all the activities you have found in it so far. I've already learnt how to use a lot of interesting tools but I haven't finished it yet. I've also been to Liverpool with some students and two of my colleagues. We went there a fortnight ago and we had a wonderful time. What about you? What have you done recently?
Click  here before making your comment to download a presentation that'll help you revise and understand the uses of Present Perfect Simple and Past Simple tenses.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

:-) :-S :-P :-[ :-D }:-] X* ;-D :-| :-} :*) :-( ;-) XD